Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Awesome Smartboard Pointer!

So I showed you my new Smartboard that I am way to excited about having.  Well I now have an awesome pointer to make it even more fun that I found over at SmartMoves!

Check out this cuteness!

 And the back is covered in foam so it is gentle and easy to slide on the Smartboard.
My kids think it is great!  They love that it is cute and slides easily.   It is a nice length so it helps them reach toward the top without needing a stool!  It is well made and seems sturdy which is always a plus in Kindergarten!!

Head over to SmartMoves to check these out!  They are well worth the $15!  I may have to buy another one soon just to have a variety of cuteness!

*I was send this pointer free of charge in return for my honest review.  The opinions expressed are my own!

1 comment:

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing and stop by anytime!