Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Crayon Box That Talked Color Words Packet

We  had a long, fun weekend but that also meant I was incredibly busy.  I wouldn't trade the time with my family for anything!  Well except this whole potty training business.  This is going to take a while. : (

I did manage to get some things created though.  I finished up my first take home packet to go in my stores.  This one goes along with the book The Crayon Box That Talked by Shane Derolf.  The packet is all about color words.  While it was made to be a take home packet, you could use the activities to practice color words in your classroom as well.




If you are interested, stop by my TN shop or TpT store and check it out!

Remember to help spread the word about the 500 Followers Giveaway!  It is almost over!

Stay tuned for the winners, some rest product review and some freebies this week!

1 comment:

Lisa R. said...

That's one of my favorites to share with my students! It looks great!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure