Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tree Journal (freebie)

We do the Foss unit on Trees.  I started this journal for my students to use throughout the year as we talk about this topic.  Right now, I have my students put their completed pages in a file folder and we will bind them later when we are finished.

(as always I will put this in my Teachers Notebook store as well in case Google Docs doesn't want to work)
I thought I would go ahead and share this for now.  I will be adding more pages later on as I get through different parts.  If there are any pages you would like me to add, please let me know and I will happily try!


2 comments:

Jennifer K. said...

Thank you for sharing! I grabbed it from your Notebook store since Google docs wasn't working. I plan to use it next week with my first graders!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Christine said...

I’ve nominated your blog for the Blog on Fire award! Copy or paste the Blog on Fire button link below. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some "hot" blogs you follow. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Christine

http://hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y5xQPuwBHpI/ToiqJOMLmMI/AAAAAAAAAgo/W4AXzEjY97E/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-10-02+at+11.09.47+AM.png