Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Student Info Cards (freebie)

I made up some cards for my parents to fill out about their kiddos.  It is pretty basic info.  I cut them out and glued them front and back on colorful paper.  (I love the new bright colors copy paper and cardstock).  I plan to laminate them once they are filled out and put them on a ring.  I will probably keep them in my crisis/emergency folder but can use them any time.

Here is an idea of what mine look like once glued on.  Click the picture to get the cards (with no color).  If you need the publisher version to add or change the info, let me know and I can send it to you!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your inspiration! I've chosen your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award! Head to my page to check it out!

Kim @ http://carriedawaykindergarten.blogspot.com