Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sight Word Hangman (freebie)

Mrs. Morrow posted some great popcorn word ideas on her blog.  She was nice enough to email me some of the templates and allow me to tweak them and share them with you.  So here is the first of hopefully many popcorn word activities.


I attached this to a file folder and laminated it for durability.  I am having my students use dry erase markers to trace over the body part on the person, cross out letters used, draw lines for the number of letters, and write the letters in the word.  They are going to use any of the words on the word wall.


2 comments:

Mrs. Cher Harrison said...

I love this idea :). Thanks for sharing!

Liz Mccaw said...

Thank you for sharing. I love this. My kids play hangman but having the letter box is brilliant!

Could I share this on my blog. I am writing about literacy word work stations and I know that teachers will appreciate it.

Liz